ADRhub.com is a portal for all within the Alternative Dispute Resolution community. ADRhub.com is a place to get all your ADR-related news, events, information and more!
The site is free to sign up and is intended to be an interactive portal. Members can build profiles, create groups, start and engage in ADR-related discussions, post blogs, chat with others and so much more. This is a great way to keep informed, network and stay connected with others in the field as well as to keep up with current industry events.
- Web Events—Each month we will have video and audio interviews as well as online web panel discussions featuring students, alumni, faculty and prominent ADR practitioners and professionals in the ADR global community.
- News & Articles—Consists of three sections: one in which ADRhub administrators post articles, one in which anyone can post articles, and one in which individuals can post draft papers they have written if they wish others to review or provide feedback.
- Jobs—Job postings for all levels ranging from internship to director.
- Blogs—Members are able to create their own blog within the site and read other blogs.
- Events—Training events, conferences as well as general events will be posted.
- Groups—Anyone can start a group or join a group.
Have more questions? Request more information or call 866.717.6365 to speak with an Admissions Representative.