We have been building a tradition of academic excellence for over 130 years. At Creighton University, you will find a curriculum that will challenge you, a community that will embrace you, and an experience that will change you. Because of our great successes, we have been recognized nationally for our high level of excellence.
- Creighton University is listed in the top 400 universities in the world according to The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2012-2013 administered by Thomson Reuters. The rankings are based on 13 performance indicators that look at teaching, research, knowledge transfer and international outlook.
- Creighton is No. 1 in U.S. News & World Report's 2013 ranking of Midwest Regional Universities. It is the tenth consecutive year that Creighton has been named No. 1 and the 25th straight year the University has been ranked at or near the top of the magazine's "America's Best Colleges" edition.
- Creighton University was ranked as one of the nation's top 376 colleges and universities in the Princeton Review's 2013 edition of the annual college guide.
- Creighton University has been ranked one of the top 20 business schools for finance in the country by U.S. News & World Report in 2014 and the number 16 business school for information technology in 2013.
- U.S. News and World Report named Creighton University the No. 1 'Best Value' Regional University based on affordability and above average academics.
- Creighton University was named the No. 2 'Up and Coming' Regional University for making the most promising and innovative changes in the areas of academics, faculty, and student life by U.S. News & World Report.
- Creighton's School of Law is listed among the nation's Best 168 Law Schools in the 2013 edition of the Princeton Review annual college guide.
- Creighton University has been ranked among the top Schools of Law.
- Creighton University has been ranked number 79 for School of Medicine, Primary Care.
The College of Business at Creighton has been accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business - AACSB INTERNATIONAL - the premier business education accrediting organization since 1949, and is one of only 633 accredited schools in the U.S.
Creighton University has been awarded Regional Accreditation by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC), a Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
If you would like more information about our awards or recognition, please REQUEST MORE INFORMATION or contact us at 866.717.6365 toll-free. We will be happy to tell you all about them.