The first step in the admissions process is to submit Initial Verification Documents listed below and to speak with a Program Manager. To contact a Program Manager, please request information here or call 866.717.6365.
Initial Verification Documents
Complete your initial application online.
Send a copy of your resume directly to your program manager. Submit a request here if you have not yet spoken with someone.
Send a copy of a transcript from your most recent degree program, via email to your Program Manager. If you do not have an unofficial copy, please have an official copy mailed to:
Creighton University- Online Processing
Attn: Enrollment Coordinator
1415 W. 22nd St., Ste. 800
Oak Brook, IL 60523
*This list will give you an idea of what to expect but should not be used as a checklist for completing your admissions portfolio as each programs have unique requirements.
Please reach out to your program manager for clarification as he/she is your best resource for up to date admissions requirements.
Most Programs Require:
- $50 dollar application fee
- All official transcripts from all institutions previously attempted and completed (to be emailed to your program manager or mailed to the transcript address above).
- We will require an official transcript from both degree bearing institutions and every other institution attended, both for certifications and transfer credits.
- Letters of Recommendation (our PDF form is required)
- Goal Statement
- Writing Samples/Exercise
- Graduate Entrance Exam Score (whether this will be required depends on the program to which you are applying and your background)