What are the minimum degree and GPA requirements for the Online MPH program?
What are the admissions requirements for the online Master of Public Health?
Is the GRE required for admission to the MPH program?
How long will it take to earn the Public Health Masters Degree?
Is an in-person residency required?
Is support available to all students?
Is the program accredited?
What are the technology requirements for this program?
Q. What are the minimum degree and GPA requirements for the Online MPH program?
A. Applicants for admission to the Master of Public Health must have a baccalaureate or higher degree. Applicants who do not hold a post-baccalaureate degree must have an undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0 in the last 60 hours of undergraduate study.
- Completed application and the $50 application fee.
- Curriculum vitae: Submit a curriculum vitae including relevant education and any employment history, certifications and licensures, teaching and research experience, publications, presentations, awards, honors, affiliates, professional associations, experience and background in health, public health or health care.
- Essay: In a total of two pages or less, please respond to the following two questions:
- Describe how your personal qualities, accomplishments, academic background and professional experience will contribute to your success in the Creighton MPH program.
- Explain how successful completion of this program will assist you in achieving your professional goals.
Q. How long will it take to earn the Public Health Masters Degree?
A. The online MPH from Creighton University is a 15-course, 43-credit-hour program. Taking one course every 8 weeks, you should earn the online graduate degree in about two and a half years.
Q. Is an in-person residency required?
A. No. Creighton University offers one of the few online Master of Public Health programs that does not require an on-site residency. That means you can earn the MPH degree from anywhere in the United States or around the world without temporarily relocating to complete a residency program.
Q. What are the technology requirements for this program?
A. View this site for the answer.
Get started. Your journey to greater personal and professional success begins by calling 866.717.6365 to speak directly to an admissions advisor. Or, you can request more information and we’ll reach out to you. If you already know Creighton University is the right place to earn your online Master of Public Health, you can go ahead and begin the online application process.