Creighton University has a long history of providing highly respected health science degree programs across a variety of fields. From recent graduates with a bachelor’s degree to those currently working in a health-related profession, Creighton’s online MPH program will enable and inspire students to contribute intelligently and effectively to the welfare of society as public health professionals in both public and private sectors.
Graduates of Creighton’s online Masters in Public Health program will be able to:
- Identify the totality of health problems and needs of defined populations
- Evaluate mechanisms by which the health needs of defined populations can be met
- Demonstrate competency to carry out broad public health functions across settings
- Plan, implement and evaluate programs to address identified public health needs in cooperation with community members
- Assure conditions that protect and promote the health of populations
- Synthesize and publicly communicate findings from research, practical experience, and critical self-reflection on a selected topic of public health concern
The Masters degree in Public Health is offered through Creighton University's esteemed Graduate School, within the Department of Interdisciplinary Studies.
To learn more about the online Masters in Public Health from Creighton University and its program outcomes, call 866.717.6365 to speak with an admissions representative or request more information.