On February 2, 2016 Creighton University hosted a Virtual Open House for students interested in the online Master of Investment Management and Financial Analysis program. The interactive presentation was moderated by Creighton Program Manager, Kyle Goodwin and MIMFA professor Dr. Lee Dunham. To access an archived recording of this event, click here.
- About Creighton University
- Program Overview
- CFA Program Partnership
- Q & A
Viewing a Virtual Open House provides a unique opportunity to hear directly from a MIMFA faculty member about what sets the program apart. In this session, Dr. Dunham provides answers to many common questions prospective students have, like:
- How is this different than a CFA prep course?
- Do I have to sit for the CFA Exams?
- What are the CFA pass rates for students in this program?
- Is this a good program for career changers?
- What is the online student experience like?