Information Technology Degrees
The Leadership concentration of the Master of Science in Information Technology Management (MSITM) focuses on how IT fits into the larger context of corporate strategy. Learn how your IT role can impact and improve functions such as marketing, sales, finance and trend analysis. You'll also gain the business skills you need to be an effective leader, such as:
- Project and budget management
- Strategic leadership
- Process management
- Quantitative and qualitative decision-making
If you have experience managing programs, systems or people and are looking to enhance your leadership skills to move into a management role, the Leadership concentration of the MS in Information Technology Management may be for you. Upon completion of the program you should be able to:
- Understand the core concepts, capabilities, and tools of IT
- Apply your IT knowledge in a management-level business context
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with other departments, your team, and other managers
- Identify and analyze strategic issues related to IT
An interdisciplinary combination of professional skills, business knowledge, and IT expertise, the Leadership concentration of the MS in Information Technology Management is a must for IT professionals who want to move up the ladder.
Want to learn more about the Leadership concentration of Creighton's online master's program in Information Technology Management? Call us today at 866.717.6365 or REQUEST MORE INFORMATION.