- Q. How and when do I get started?
A. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis throughout the year. Request Information or contact an Admissions Representative at 866.717.6365 for enrollment information.
Q. How many sessions a year do you offer?
A. The MS in Information Technology program offers three sessions per year. Request Information or contact an Admissions Representative at 866.717.6365 for the next session date.
Q. What are the admission requirements for the program?
A. Applicants to the online master's in Information Technology Management must have an undergraduate degree from an accredited institution and a 3.0 GPA. A GMAT score of at least 500 is also required, although applicants with a master's degree from an accredited school are exempt from this requirement.
- Q. How many total credits are required?
A. The online MSITM program consists of 33 credit hours. For answers to your questions regarding your specific requirements, contact an Admissions Representative at 866.717.6365.
- Q. How many courses do I take per academic term?
A. Most adult students, who work full-time, take one online course per eight-week session. There are two sessions per semester. The online MSITM program offers three academic sessions per year, which means that most students take six courses per year.
- Q. Is advising available for all students?
- A. Yes. Each student receives a customized Curriculum Planner for the online master's in Information Technology Management program and can set up a telephone appointment to speak with an advisor whenever assistance is needed.
Q. What are the technology requirements for this program?
A. View this site for the answer
If you have additional questions, please fill out our REQUEST INFORMATION FORM or call 866.717.6365 to speak with an Admissions Representative.