Your journey to an online degree or certificate at Creighton University starts with admission! Admissions requirements will vary based upon which degree or certificate program you intend to pursue. Here is a list of basic requirements you’ll need to complete to be considered for admission:
- Online application and application fee
- Official transcripts from all institutions previously attended
- Supporting documents, such as recommendations, personal statement and resume
- Entrance exam scores (for some program applicants)
- Evidence of English language proficiency (for international applicants)
Several programs have additional admissions requirements—find your program to learn more about program-specific requirements.