Organizational Leadership (Graduate Certificate)
To earn the Graduate Certificate in Organizational Leadership degree at Creighton University, you must complete 15 credits:
- Writing for Graduate Students
- Leadership Theory, Application and Reflection
- Strategic Orienteering and Execution Tactics
- Communicating and Leading Across Cultures
- Innovation and Adaptive Change
- Approaches to Human Capital
Creighton University has maintained continuous accreditation with the Higher Learning Commission since 1928. For information regarding the University’s accreditation status, visit http://www.creighton.edu/accreditation/.
Information regarding academic programs which hold specialized accreditation can be found on this page.
- Completed application & $50 application fee
- Bachelor’s degree with 3.0 GPA or higher
- Must include two years of full-time work or leadership experience
- Official transcripts from all educational institutions attended
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Personal statement. See application for specific requirements
- Two letters of recommendation from persons other than friends or family members who can speak to your performance in an academic or professional setting
A personal interview may be requested in addition to the above requirements. The interview may be conducted in-person or virtually.
International applicants must meet English language proficiency requirements.
For questions about financial aid, contact:
gpfinaid [at] creighton [dot] edu
|Start Classes in||Apply By|
Master of Science in Organizational Leadership (36 credits)
- The courses required for the Graduate Certificate in Organizational Leadership serve as the foundation for the program’s master’s degree. Complete elective courses in various fields, alongside a concentration in business, healthcare, or organizational leadership, to earn the master’s degree.
- Credits earned for the certificate in Organizational Leadership can be applied toward a Master of Science in Organizational Leadership degree.
- Available online.
A full listing of courses offered for the Master of Science in Organizational Leadership can be found in the course catalog.
Dual Degree Options
Students can earn complete a dual degree program to earn two master’s degrees at once, saving both time and money. The following dual degree options are available in organizational leadership:
- Master of Business Administration / MS Organizational Leadership
- Master of Science in Negotiation and Conflict Resolution / MS Organizational Leadership