As an online student, you will be connected to a vibrant learning community with other students and instructors. You will also have access to resources to help ensure success, from advising to technical support and more.
Libraries: access to online research databases, research assistance and other reference tools
Online Writing Center (SmarThinking): students enrolled in graduate programs can access tutoring services online from SmarThinking. Chat with a live writing tutor at almost any time of day or night! Tutors can provide guidance with APA formatting, grammar, mechanics, organization, outlining, thesis development, research and more.
Registrar: the Office of the Registrar maintains all student records. Here you’ll find resources including academic calendars (when is winter break?), registration (when can I sign up for classes?), graduation (what do I need to do to participate in the graduation ceremony?) and more.
Business Office (Tuition and Payments): you’ll make payments and payment arrangements through the Business Office.
Catalog: the course catalog has details on each class you need to take or can choose for your degree. Note that you will register for courses through the NEST online system, but the catalog – along with your advisor – can help you plan.
Information Technology (DoIT) Help Desk: for technical questions and troubleshooting, call or email the experts at the help desk
Student Handbook: general information on policies and expectations for students
Make sure you have your NetID and Blue password to access the following resources. Contact the service desk at doit.creighton.edu if you have trouble with your login information.
- Blueline: your virtual home for all materials, discussions and announcements for each of your courses
- Campus Labs: End of Course Evaluations
- Office365: your link (bookmark it!) to your Creighton email (the official means of communication between you and the university)
- Includes free online access to Microsoft Office apps such as Word and Excel (see technology requirements for details)
- NEST – search and register for courses, update records